It’s easy to take the most loved and most used things in our life for granted. The people and things that are there for us day after day become regular or normal, and seemingly less-than-special.
But spring shakes things up. Every year, the force of life unfailingly says to the trees, “Hey! I’m here! We’re in this together! Here are some blossoms, some roots, some new shoots!”
Time after time, things renewed become beacons of faith and beauty.
Five Tips on how to “Make some Spring Happen.”
- Look at your home and find one or two possessions that can be revitalized.
- Inject life into them. Paint the bathroom (I love Farrow & Ball) and remember select the color that makes your heart sing.
- Make repairs – fix your bike, call to say that you’re committed to calling more often, make good on a promise to yourself.
- Get the dust off and make some shine – get an old picture framed, call an old friend, nurture your soul and take that meditation class.
- Begin an exciting perhaps intimidating project , add stretching to your morning ritual, stop one thing you find intolerable.
ps Cup of Jo gives fabulous weekly give aways!