What I’m loving this week:
- Cool crafts through the Hand in Hand program. Kate Spade has partnered up with Women for Women International to support women in Africa to create beautifully crafted products. Warms you from your head to your heart.
- American Hasidic Jewish reggae. Matisyahu’s music shakes my soul. “All of my songs are influenced and inspired by the teachings that inspire me. I want my music to have meaning.” Listen to “One Day,” from his Light CD.
- This phrase from Robin Wright’s interview in Redbook magazine: “Stepping into the fear to obtain joy.” Newly divorced from Sean Penn, Robin is a dedicated mamma embarking on the second phase of her acting career.
- Mathew Hutson’s reference to Steve Jobs’ creativity in Psychology Today. Apparently, people “pick the artist over the operations guy,” preferring to work with creative thinkers and visionaries.
- Walnuts — my great daily afternoon treat. Walnuts aid the brain because of their high concentration of omega-3 fats. Here’s to Brain Power!
Matisyahu photo from Idaho Statesman article